To develop ambitious, confident, caring, respectful and tolerant young citizens of the future, who take an active role in their communities and believe that they have a voice in shaping their world.
Curiosity – asking great questions of themselves and the world they live in.
Innovation – challenging what we do and developing new and improved ideas.
Excellence – a school where everyone works hard to achieve their very best.
Our School aims…
We will encourage our pupils to…
- Achieve more than they thought possible
- Become courageous learners who seek challenge
- Develop emotional maturity and resilient attitudes
- Be polite, caring and respectful towards others
- Be curious about learning and the world they are part of
We encourage our children to have ‘growth mind-sets’ click here to find out more…
REACH for Success is a phrase which is understood by all staff and pupils. It encapsulates our shared key words that describe the learners we want to nurture at Halterworth –
Resilient, Enthusiastic, Adaptable, Creative and Helpful
Find out how we teach fundamental British Values and promote good learning in spiritual, moral, social and cultural education, press this icon…